crafting to stay sane...


There is tooooo much military paperwork to do when moving your family overseas!!! Especially now that my kids are getting older. I have done the kids school clearances, all three of our dental clearances, Madi was seen downtown at Emory to get her clearance from her Pediatric Endocrinologist on Wed., yesterday I had two of my clearances taken care of and this afternoon are the last two from Ben and Madi's Pediatrician. I am telling you it's a bit much!!! Plus my kids have activities 4 out of the 5 week nights. So in any spare moment I could find I made this fun colorful table runner out of some favorite scraps of fabric.

Yesterday at one of my Dr. apt. that was scheduled for 1100 and I was asked to be there 15 min. early...well I was not seen until 1PM!!! Thank goodness I had taken a fun magazine and my stitching supplies...I finished my new March stitchery.
Calgon PLEASE take me away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...