Kids, kids, kids

My weeks are flying by!! Most of last week was spent subbing in Kindergarten and every day of this was too. There is just something about Kindergarten...I LOVE being in there. And after two weeks of the same kids you really fall in love with them. But now I am pooped...a classroom of active kids ALL day and then coming home with my own two and Steve still deployed...phew!







The other 3 teachers I worked side by side with were so kind and helpful. Last night I baked the yummiest Iced-Pumpkin-Cookies to share as a thank you with these ladies. Ben and Madi also LOVED these. After school I told them I was making pumpkin cookies, but they were so confused because they don't have pumpkin faces, but they woofed them down anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...