Red and white


My goal this summer with Steve gone was to make sure I got to the gym most days, give the kids a fun summer and learn to make some fun crafts. I have never been much into sewing. So this summer I told myself my sewing machine was going to live in my dining room. That way I could really play around with it while being with the kids. My kids have always like to be right next to me. So while I watch them play wii, with friends and even watching some fun tv I have been sewing. One of my favorite kinds of quilts are the ones with the triangles so I thought I would try a small project and it was so fun! I would love to one day make a quilt this style for Madi's bed.
This red apple fabric is my favorite this summer. I used some in my quilted project above and made Madi some cute capri pants with a matching ribbon for her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...